Edward L. Fanucchi
Edward L. Fanucchi is an AV Rated trial attorney who began his practice in 1967. He has extensive experience in Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Workers Compensation, Agricultural Law, Estate Law, Wills, Probate, Trusts, contracts, real property, conservatorships, guardianships, and health care directives.
Mr. Fanucchi has been a member of the State Bar of California, and the Fresno County Bar Association since 1967. He counsels families on estate planning, wills, trusts and through is an expert in the probate process.
As a farmer, he is an active member of the Fresno County Farm Bureau, Raisin Bargaining Association, and the California Raisin Marketing Board. Because he understands and is well experienced with the needs, and the challenges of the farming community, he is able to provide sound counsel as well as favorable results.
Mr. Fanucchi is peer rated at the highest level of professional excellence and was given the "AV Rating" in 2007. This rating reflects a combination of achieving a very high General Ethical Standards rating and Legal Ability.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Fresno State University with a Bachelor's Degree in Economics and Romance Languages (1958)
- Juris Doctor from Hastings College of Law (1967)
- Graduate study in economics from the Universita Commerciale "Luigi Bocconi", Milan, Italy (1958-1959)
- State Bar of California
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Fresno County Farm Bureau
- Raisin Bargaining Association
- California Raisin Marketing Board
- Director, Hastings College of Law Foundation
- Chancellor, Board of Chancellors, Consular Corps College, The National Association of Foreign Consuls in the United States
- AV Rated Attorney (2007)
- Director, Property-Based Business Improvement District for Downtown Fresno 2011 to 2013
- Honorary Vice Consul of Italy from 1975 to 2008
- Served as a Lt. Colonel in the California Air National Guard from 1961 to 1981