Edward D. Fanucchi
Edward D. Fanucchi has practiced law since 1996, providing expert counsel in Personal Injury cases, including auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, slip & fall incidents, dog bites, burns, and wrongful death. He is well respected within the community and brings substantial results to those he represents.
Mr. Fanucchi was admitted to the State Bar of California and the Fresno County Bar Association in 1996 where he began practicing law alongside his father. He gained an expertise over the past 18 years representing clients who were injured in car accidents, slips, falls, as well as counseling those with a wrongful death claim, while bringing his clients high value resolutions. Mr. Fanucchi was appointed Honorary Vice Consul of Italy in 2008, and fulfills that role today by handling passport renewals, visa applications and a host of other functions on behalf of the Republic of Italy.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude and Dean's Medalist from Fresno State University with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with
- An emphasis in Accounting (1990)
- Juris Doctor from San Joaquin College of Law (1995)
- State Bar of California
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Honorary Vice Consul of Italy
- Director & Chairman, Fresno Grand Opera
- Regional Board of Directors, Nazareth House